Apple Store Creator Ron Johnson Reveals His Faith Informed Design of Iconic Holiday Shopping Destination
In Stunning New Episode of Dove Channel’s Frankly Faraci, Enjoy CEO Ron Johnson talks Target, Apple, JC Penney, and Steve Jobs, “…the light of God burned inside of him big time. He had a passion for customers, for products, for life, for his family, for the ones he was closest to, that I think is pretty unmatched.”
(LOS ANGELES, CA—November 28, 2017 —TruthPR.com)—Dove Channel, Cinedigm’s (NASDAQ: CIDM) OTT rapidly-growing and popular family-friendly streaming service, is continuing to roll out Season Two of its original series—Frankly Faraci. Hosted by Hollywood producer and marketer Matthew Faraci, the unique, forward-thinking series provides viewers with an intimate, behind-the-scenes look at high-profile figures in entertainment, music, sports, business, and politics who are doing extraordinary good as inspired by faith.
Key Quotes from Enjoy CEO Ron Johnson
On Faith and Steve Jobs
● “Steve [Jobs] was a very private person, but boy the light of God burned inside of him big time. He had a passion for customers, for products, for life, for his family, for the ones he was closest to, that I think is pretty unmatched.”
● “When Steve first had cancer…we had a long phone call about faith and what it meant to me, and what it could mean to him. My only advice was very simple. Steve, for a person who’s as smart as you are, you ought to take some time to think about this issue of eternity. Is it there or not, and how do you think about it? Just don’t take it for granted. But I didn’t try to persuade him what I believed. I just wanted to let him know that I think it’s a pretty deep issue.”
On Faith and Designing the Apple Store
● “There’s two things people want in stores. At times you want convenience, and at times you want an experience. Stores have to deliver one or the other, and I’ve always been one who votes for experience, and that goes back to my faith because I really believe the art of life is a human connection.”
● “My favorite verse is Mark 12:31…love your neighbor as yourself…your neighbor is the people who are in your path, who you work with. It’s your customers, it’s your business partners. So, if you’re trying to honor that, how do you love your neighbor? You gotta do it in work, through work, and so that’s what I always tried to do. And so, how do you love somebody through work? That’s what the Apple Store is all about, and that’s why it’s so magical.”
- Full Episode on Dove Channel: https://goo.gl/8jmUkz
- Eternity with Steve Jobs https://youtu.be/lFi1ngC0KCI
- Light of God in Steve Jobs https://youtu.be/-2U-J3u8nTk
- The Golden Rule https://youtu.be/EvmQG1t7Rq0
- Secret Sauce https://youtu.be/gP2NsMH_PnM
- Steve Jobs’ Faith https://youtu.be/NGfu93gzMdE
Frankly Faraci: Season Two guests include:
● Harry Connick, Jr., entertainer, singer, and talk show host
● Adam Wainwright, St. Louis Cardinals pitcher and future hall of famer
● Cedric the Entertainer, comedian and actor, and his close friend Steve Harvey
● Candace Cameron Bure, actress, author, and entrepreneur
● Ron Johnson, Apple Store and Genius Bar creator and CEO of Enjoy
● Atticus Shaffer, star of ABC’s hit show The Middle
Frankly Faraci is available exclusively on Dove Channel, and can be viewed across a broad spectrum of connected devices including Roku® Players and Roku TV™ models, Android and iOS, AppleTV, LeEco smart phones and TVs, the web, and other mobile and tablet devices. Additionally, Dove Channel, along with Cinedigm’s CONtv and Docurama, are available to Amazon Prime members as part of Amazon’s new Streaming Partners Program. Prime members can view Cinedigm’s channels with the Amazon Video app available across hundreds of devices.
About the Show
Frankly Faraci is a new original series on Dove Channel featuring authentic, heartfelt, behind-the-scenes interviews with inspirational figures in entertainment, music, sports, business, and politics who are actively focused on doing good and being positive role models. Hosted by Hollywood producer and personality Matthew Faraci, Frankly Faraci is an unprecedented show that will delight families with wonderfully unique stories they won’t see anywhere else. For everyone who is looking to be uplifted and inspired…welcome home.
About the Host
Matthew Faraci is President of Inspire Buzz, a production, marketing, and publicity agency creating and promoting family-friendly entertainment to the values audience. Prior to starting his company, Faraci had several successful careers, serving as a journalist, political strategist, government spokesperson, communications strategist, publicist, entrepreneur, teacher, and even as a standup comedian and writer. He brings all of these experiences to bear as host of Frankly Faraci, an inspiring new talk show highlighting faithful personalities the whole family can celebrate.
About Dove Channel
Dove Channel is the premiere streaming movie and television service focused on values-based programming for families. The service can be viewed across a broad spectrum of connected devices including Roku® Players and Roku TV™ models, Android and iOS, AppleTV, Chromecast, Samsung Smart TVs, the web, and other mobile and tablet devices. Additionally, Dove Channel, along with Cinedigm’s CONtv and Docurama, are available to Amazon Prime members as part of Amazon’s new Streaming Partners Program. Prime members can view Cinedigm’s channels with the Amazon Video app available across hundreds of devices.
About Cinedigm (NASDAQ: CIDM)
Cinedigm powers custom content solutions to the world’s largest retail, media and technology companies. We provide premium feature films and series to digital platforms including iTunes, Netflix, and Amazon, cable and satellite providers including Comcast, Dish Network and DirecTV, and major retailers including Walmart and Target. Leveraging Cinedigm’s unique capabilities, content and technology, the Company has emerged as a leader in the fast-growing over-the-top channel business, with four channels under management that reach hundreds of millions of devices while also providing premium content and service expertise to the entire OTT ecosystem. Cinedigm™ and Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp™ are trademarks of Cinedigm Corp. www.cinedigm.com. [CIDM-G]