Clarion Project national security analyst and Shillman Fellow, Prof. Ryan Mauro, discusses the Iranian regime’s rejection of the U.N. ambassador Nikki Haley’s demand for inspections of nuclear sites under military control. Mauro states that, so far, there has been no significant change in U.S. policy, describing the current U.S. government as the Barack W. Trump Administration.
- Analysis of President Trump’s first year in office by Gregg Roman
- Middle East Forum: Why Is A Harvard University Student Group Honoring Islamist Extremist Nihad Awad?
- TV and Film Actress Candace Cameron-Bure Speaks Candidly About Her Family, Career, New Book and Living Out Her Faith In The Public Eye
- Evangelist Alveda King: Boycott a Distraction as Alveda’s “Rome for The Holidays” Tour with a special visit to Joan Lewis’ Home and more continues…
- Evangelist Alveda King: The Dangerous Intent of Unproven Accusations
- Audio Interviews for Download
- Conservative Media
- Guest & Speaker Bio's
- Guest Statements
- Health Care Related
- Interviews – TV
- Media Interview Pitches
- Middle East
- Press Releases
- Speaker – Events