Clarion Project national security analyst and Shillman Fellow, Prof. Ryan Mauro, discusses the Iranian regime’s rejection of the U.N. ambassador Nikki Haley’s demand for inspections of nuclear sites under military control. Mauro states that, so far, there has been no significant change in U.S. policy, describing the current U.S. government as the Barack W. Trump Administration.
- Evangelist Alveda King: Court ordered abortions and political strife impede racial reconciliation.
- Trump justified in firing Mueller & Rosenstein.
- I am a Blue Star Dad. I don’t know if I ever told my son about this duty…
- African American Poet Biking Across the Nation to Provoke a Shift from the Pain of the Past to Greatness for All Americans
- The Fall of Kirkuk: Made in Iran
- Audio Interviews for Download
- Conservative Media
- Guest & Speaker Bio's
- Guest Statements
- Health Care Related
- Interviews – TV
- Media Interview Pitches
- Middle East
- Press Releases
- Speaker – Events