11-21 JULY 2019
EXPLORE AND DEEPEN THE BASICS OF YOUR FAITH
- Dates: July 11 – 21, 2019
- Age: 17-32
- *** USE CODE TRUTHPR WHEN REGISTERING ***
- (Contact us if you are outside the age bracket and would like to join)
- Call: 888-772-7732 ext. 742 or email us for more information.
- Price: $1399 USD (excludes flight)**
Join an international group of young adults for an amazing cross-cultural young adults tour of Israel.
Join us for 10 exciting days of exploring the land of the Bible and see where it all happened. Show God’s love for the people through practical outreach projects and experience firsthand what God is doing in Israel today. Make new friends from all over the world as we pray, worship, learn, laugh and experience Jesus together in the Holy Land.
Together let’s take a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee, visit Eilat and see a replica of the Tabernacle, walk through the Old City of Jerusalem or take part in a Shabbat meal, be a helping hand through a social project, float in the Dead Sea, ride a camel and sleep in a bedouin tent in the desert, hike Masada before sunrise, relax on some of the most stunning beaches in Israel… and much more!
** Since this tour is for young adults from around the world. You are responsible for your own flight to Israel where you will meet up with the group.
Tour price includes:
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival
- Transfer from the airport upon arrival and departure
- 10 nights hotel accommodation based on triple sharing
- Half board accommodation (breakfast & dinner)
- All excursions and entry fees to national parks
- English-Hebrew Licensed Tour Guide
- Great Arise leaders for assistance/prayer/smiles/devotions/fun
- 10 days in an air-conditioned bus
Tour price does not include:
- Travel Insurance
- Entrance visa fees (if needed, depends from your country of origin)
- Lunches (US$8-US$14 per lunch depending on location and food preference)
- Personal expenses
- In order to assist us in arranging transportation on arrival, flights should be booked to arrive at Ben Gurion Airport, Tel Aviv before 3pm on 11th July. If you arrive before the 11th of July please contact us in order to organize your transfer.
- Registration is only complete upon full payment, final payment must be made by the 1st June 2019.
How do I apply?
- Register now ›.
*** Be sure state “TruthPR” on your registration. ***
- For bank transfer payments contact the Arise team.
Call 888-772-7732 ext. 742 or email us.
Arise Summer Tour 2019 – Itinerary
Note: This is a tentative itinerary to give you an idea of some of the places we will visit during the tour. Once registered and closer to the start date, you will receive a more detailed itinerary.
- Thursday 11th- Arrivals and transfer to accomodation in Tel Aviv (two transfers)
- Friday 12th– Mitzpe Ramon, Eilat
- Saturday 13th- Red Canyon, Red Sea snorkeling, Eilat Mountains, night time in Eilat
- Sunday 14th– Timna Park, Dead Sea, Bedouin tent night, night devotions under the stars
- Monday 15th– Masada sunrise hike, Camel ride, drive to Tiberias, Galilee boat ride
- Tuesday 16th– Baptism, Mt Beatitudes, TBA fun activity in the north region of Israel
- Wednesday 17th– Social Project, Beach time, drive to Jerusalem
- Thursday 18th- ICEJ HQ, Jerusalem exploring day (Mt. Olives, Palm sunday path, Garden of Gethsemane, Old city, Western wall)
- Friday 19th– Yad Vashem, Garden Tomb, Shabbat Dinner
- Saturday 20th– Friends of Zion Museum, TBA..Awards Night!
- Sunday 21st– Departures (three transfers)
Meals every day: Full Israeli buffet breakfast and buffet dinner
* Arise will provide transportation to Ben Gurion Airport for participants leaving on Friday 21th July ONLY. Those leaving after the 21th are responsible for their own transportation (and accommodation).