Host Blanquita Cullum of The Hard Question interviews Dr. Ken Canfield.
Date August 9, 2019
- Violence and the recent shootings. (Ohio, Texas and all the others)
- Root causes of these horrific shootings come with a lack of identity formation. As a man, if you don’t have healthy relationships with a father, the insecurities and despair set in.
- Young men angry – self regulating behaviors.
- Legislation will not fix the family formation problem.
- Men are not maturing as ‘men’
- Men not bonding with their children
- Family systems: who are the healthy men? Build strength, humility, etc. Need to identify a person who can help young men be mentored.
- Steps for young men are available.
- Men follow models – look at Spiritual ways.
- Live healthy