Middle East Expert Gregg Roman Available for Interviews Regarding:
BREAKING: Up to 8 dead, others wounded in what appears to be gun & truck terror attack near 9/11 memorial in lower Manhattan.
- “First and foremost, we’ve got to wipe the floor with ISIS.
- We’re going to have to sacrifice some freedoms of convenience for the foreseeable future, as many other countries facing persistent terror threats have done.
- We have to get over our hang-up about profiling Muslims.
- We must stop pretending that we can avoid trade-offs between civil liberties and security and start making tough choices.
- We must ostracize mainstream Islamic institutions that preach intolerance.”
Gregg Roman Article published on The Hill:
Fighting Islamist Terror after Orlando
To Schedule — email Jackie@TruthPR.com or 662-259-0988
- Gregg Roman is Director of the Middle East Forum
- Worked in Israel’s Defense and Foreign Ministries as well as at the Interdisciplinary Center (in Herzliya, Israel)
- Expert on Middle East issues
- Former International Law Institute’s Inter-University Center for Legal Studies
- Former Research Director on Information Warfare and Cyber-Terrorism
- National Security Studies at the American University (in Washington)
- Formerly served as head of the Community Relations Council of the Jewish Federation in Pittsburgh.
See Gregg in a recent interview here: