Gregg Roman: (Director or Middle East Forum)
Benjamin Netanyahu: “Israel opposes any reconciliation in which the terrorist organization Hamas does not disarm and end its war to destroy Israel”.
Gregg Roman says: “Hezbollah has expropriated the Lebanese army since at least 2006 (after the Second Lebanon War) and has fought side by side with them on multiple fronts, whether it be against ISIS militants in Arsal, or securing their flanks in the Qalamoun mountain range. Images of Hezbollah terrorists parading American equipment (APCs and artillery), paid for by the US taxpayer, during field exercises are ghastly considering the terrorist group is responsible for the slaughter of hundreds of American servicemen. Hezbollah and the Lebanese army have parallel command structures and Hezbollah’s political arm openly flouts their oversight over the Lebanese army. Even Lebanon’s President, a Hezbollah ally, nominally in charge of the Lebanese armed forces, has cast daylight on his support for the terrorist group. Certainly, Hezbollah, an Iranian proxy, has full sway in the political and military decision making of a gross majority of Lebanon’s army and other paramilitary groups.”
- Gregg Roman is Director of the Middle East Forum
- Worked in Israel’s Defense and Foreign Ministries as well as at the Interdisciplinary Center (in Herzliya, Israel)
- Expert on Middle East issues
- Former International Law Institute’s Inter-University Center for Legal Studies
- Former Research Director on Information Warfare and Cyber-Terrorism
- National Security Studies at the American University (in Washington)
- Formerly served as head of the Community Relations Council of the Jewish Federation in Pittsburgh.
Ryan Mauro: (Homeland Security Analyst)
Mauro’s Latest article: WASHINGTON’S BIGGEST STRATEGIC BLUNDER
“In fact, the Trump Administration is blaming the Kurds for undermining the war on ISIS just like the Obama Administration blamed Israel for undermining the war on terrorism”.
Mauro responds to “Access Islam” event about pro-Islam bias over other faiths in public schools here. Here is a link to the video:
- Shillman Fellow / National Security Analyst at the Clarion Project
- Associate Producer, FaithKeepers Documentary
- Adjunct Professor of Counter-Terrorism, Liberty University & Regent University
- Topics: National Security Analysis, Islamic Extremism
Lt. Gov. Jennifer Carroll: (Navy Veteran & former Lt. Gov. or Fl)
Jennifer Carroll immigrated to America from the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago West Indies at the age of eight. She enlisted in the United States Navy in 1979. At a time when women were not the norm in her chosen field, she rose through the ranks from an enlisted Jet Mechanic, received a commission as a Naval Aviation Maintenance Officer and retired as a highly decorated Commander Aviation Maintenance Officer after 20 years. She held both Secret and Top Secret Security Clearance.