There is a war waged by the global elites, corporate media, and political establishment on men and masculinity. This battle is very real, and the war against you is intensified if you are a Christian, American man holding to faith, patriotism, and traditional values. These elites instead promote weakness, victimhood, sexual deviancy, and a progressive reliance on the state.
The reason for this is clear:
A totalitarian society can only survive if the male population has been gelded, emasculated, and disenfranchised. By removing this natural bulwark against tyranny, the elite can centralize power and pursue collectivist tyranny unopposed. For this reason, traditional masculinity is under assault at every turn – and it’s why both men and women should join forces to fight back against this common enemy.
Here are 10 WAYS in which the state has declared war on men and masculinity:
1. Sperm counts amongst men have significantly decreased over the last half century and particularly over the last 25 years. In most western countries, sperm counts have dropped by as much as 50% since 1960, partially due to pesticides and endocrine- disrupting chemicals pervading our food and water supply. The connection between falling sperm counts and the open calls by innumerable elitists to drastically reduce world population by as much as 95% is now being made.
2. Chemical Warfare “Feminizing” Boys. Exposure to phthalates, which are found in many plastics, is “feminizing” boys by blocking normal male testosterone and reducing masculine behavior.
3. Degradation of Masculine Role Models: today’s entertainment industry routinely portrays traditional men as clueless and bumbling oafs at best and more often as aggressive sexual predators.
Our society is dying for physically strong, mentally sharp, and spiritually grounded men.
Warrior MSB is a 70-day, team-oriented experience that will increase your mental clarity, supercharge your physical fitness, and provide a fresh spiritual grounding to support everything you do.
4. Metrosexual Malaise: There is a deliberate confusion of gender roles contributing to a generation of “metrosexual” men who are promiscuous, unwilling to commit to a relationship and unable to fulfil a woman’s basic needs for healthy companionship, physical protection, or the role of a husband and father.
5. Cultural Marxism: Establishment-controlled second wave feminism, universities, corporate ESG scores, and many churches are now advancing the doctrine of cultural Marxism, which claims that oppression emerges from patriarchal society and culture, rather than the government, thus hiding their responsibility.
6. Celebration of Gender Reversal: From Harry Styles sporting sundresses, to biological men competing in women’s sports, to many of the most well-known medical institutions
promoting and celebrating penectomy and orchiectomy (testicle and penis amputation) on teen boys, the attack on men cannot be more obvious…or literal.
7. Male “Privilege” Trap: The “privilege trap” asserts the ludicrous notion that a man’s viewpoint has no value because of his gender and furthermore the color of his skin or his country of origin. This is an inherently sexist and racist position, yet it is routinely used by leftists to shout down their ideological adversaries and silence male voices. Unfortunately, the “privilege trap” silences the very men who have the most to offer.
8. Legal System Discrimination: it is widely acknowledged that courts heavily favor women and discriminate against men. Family courts are a 60 billion dollar per year industry, with men only receiving custody of their children in around 10 percent of divorce cases. False allegations against men in family courts are becoming the norm, as there are no repercussions when proven false.
9. Pornography: Believe it or not, it’s true. The porn industry is part of a well-orchestrated plan to rid the world of masculine energy, starting with our young boys. Disney openly promotes LGBTQ agendas, same with children’s books, Amazon and more. By the time these kids are teenagers, they are sex obsessed without knowing it. Porn steps in to fill that gap. As teenagers, most boys are already addicted to porn and masturbation that within a couple of years, they are so hooked on the cheap dopamine that their brain
rewires itself. This creates lazy, unmotivated, and uncreative men. For the few who are still masculine, the feminist movement shows up to say they are toxic.
10. Masculinity as a Dirty Word: Every gender-bending self-idolization is encouraged and celebrated as some magical, revelatory personal truth. For men, however, everything about their nature is condemned. Young boys play-fighting are punished. Aggression is labeled “toxic.” Competition and rivalry are derided. Our “woke” military and “asleep” president put on full display with their Afghanistan retreat how lethal emasculated leadership can be.
There is a famous phrase: “Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And weak men create hard times.” Where would you
say we are now? Are those hard times I hear knocking loudly on the door? America is suffocating from the lack of strong male leadership. Many men know this but
have chosen to look the other way and just focus on their careers, hoping that someone else will come in to fix the problems. Newsflash: That ain’t gonna happen. You ARE the answer. Men of strength and spiritual grounding are needed right now more than ever, and this demand will only grow in the coming years. Men who are AWAKE, AWARE and AVAILABLE to themselves, their families, and their local communities. Men who are physically capable, of sound and sober mind, and spiritually grounded in their connection to the God of the Bible.
This is what Warrior MBS is all about.
I want you to know, I understand where you are. I’ve been mentally beat, physically injured, uncertain about the future and due to my own failures, fearful that I just don’t have
what it takes to be the man I believe God intended for me to be. In other words, I get it. We are in this together. If you are ready for your own personal Great Reset, followed by your own Great Awakening, join the Warrior MBS Team. I won’t lie to you, the next 70 days will stretch you,
but nothing worthwhile is ever easy. Just be confident that as you get stronger, you will begin to thrive on the challenges. I’m in this with you. Let’s do this!
Entrepreneur | Warrior MBS | Founder of JSlay USA | Content Creator
Jeremy Slayden, known as “JSlay” to his teammates, played baseball at Georgia Tech and then with the Philadelphia Phillies. After a career-ending injury, resulting in the loss of his ultimate dream to be a full-time MLB player, he quickly ascended in the business world by becoming a successful entrepreneur, all the while descending into a secret life that nearly destroyed all he held dear.
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- Div. 1 College Athlete / First Team All-American
- 7-Year Pro Ballplayer in The Phillies Organization – 3 Time All-Star
- 10 Years Award Winning Sales Professional in Atlanta and Nashville
- Former Addict Now Living with Freedom.
- Husband And Father of Two Boys
- Content Creator and Founder of JSlayUSA
Hailing from Middle TN, Jeremy Slayden is a former All-American Athlete at Georgia Tech and professional baseball player with the Philadelphia Phillies. He is now a successful entrepreneur serving the Nashville and Atlanta areas. He lives with his wife and two sons in Franklin, TN. To his friends and teammates, he’s always been … JSlay.
JSlay: I was raised in a strong Christian family that loved their country and taught traditional values like hard work and personal responsibility. These values carried over into the way I approached the game of baseball. From an average young player I developed into a top high school prospect and eventually received a full ride to play at one of the top college programs in the nation, Georgia Tech. But, due to a series of painful setbacks in college, I signed lower in the MLB draft than projected. However, the Philadelphia Phillies gave me a shot, and my lifelong dream of playing Major League Baseball was now within striking distance.
After years of working my way up through the minors, I was invited to MLB Spring Training. While leading the Phillies in hitting, in my last spring training game, I connected for another home run, and then lost all feeling in my legs while rounding the bases. In the most confusing moment of my life, I was carried off the field, and never got called up again. Needless to say, I was devastated. After trying to play one more season in chronic pain, the time had come to hang up my cleats.
After suffering the heartbreaking injury that ended my baseball career, I ascended in the business world by becoming a successful entrepreneur. In the same stroke, I descended into a secret life that nearly destroyed my marriage and all I hold dear. Due to God’s love and some wonderful people, I found help several years ago and now enjoy a healed marriage, rewarding career and lots of hope.
I came out on the other side with a passion for seeking truth in all areas of life, and now develop content to help others maximize their potential, overcome debilitating struggles, and rebuild our culture from the ground up.