Date: Oct 8, 2019
Guest Mary Bawden with host James Lowe
- Talks about the hyper-sexualization of children under 12 in adult costumes, choreography and music.
- Advocate for healthy, age-appropriate guidelines wherever dance is taught – to protect children and the art of dance.
- Provides education and resources to end the sexualization of children in dance.
- SonLight Dance (now known as Soul to Sole Choreography) began in 1994 under the direction of Mary Margaret Bawden.
- Soul to Sole Choreography was formed as a California nonprofit charitable trust in the Fall of 2003 and is recognized as tax exempt by the Internal Revenue Service and California Franchise Tax Board.