January 6th. The real story. “I was there … and I was filming”
Emancipation Revelation Revolution
Critical Race Theory
Nina May is the Founder and Chairman of the Renaissance Foundation, an international leadership organization with offices in the US and the Republic of Korea. The Renaissance Foundation hosts international seminars, exchanges and events that bring business and political leaders of different countries and cultural backgrounds together. Nina is also a notable film maker, writer, commentator and contributor to many conservative news organizations and sites.
Founder of Renaissance Women: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fe9bSRSC94
LifeZette contributor: https://www.lifezette.com/author/ninamay/
Could 2021 get any worse!?!
Yes, yes it could… How? Oh, I know, what if we got hit by a giant solar flare? #Daily Bread Series
Nina May’s production:
Daily Bread Series
“Seven millennial women, armed with cookbooks and guns, after the world is darkened by a solar flare, choose to not just survive, but thrive as they work to rebuild civilization.”
After a solar flare strands 7 millennial women on a farm while shooting a cooking show, they decide to thrive as they work to rebuild civilization, not just survive like others around them. This faith based, post apocalyptic drama shows a generation, that is tethered to their devices, who are now forced to accept a new reality they have never experienced. Armed with nothing but cookbooks and guns, they must learn to work together, do what it takes to survive but agree that that is not enough.
The Sun is woke…. watch all 12 episodes
The flare reportedly caused a small radio blackout and could be a sign the sun is entering the stronger phase of its yearly cycle
3 Minute Teaser
Award-winning documentary about the history of the civil rights movement in America.
What happens to black Americans who choose to leave the liberal plantation on the underground railroad of self-determination and true empowerment? They are no longer judged by the color of their skin… but by the content of their character…
And the judgement is harsh.
As the nation is now divided — not along racial lines — but along issues of morality and values, racial discrimination has been replaced by philosophical discrimination. Martin Luther King’s dream has been realized — but not the way he imagined.Blacks in America are being judged by the content of their character, not the color of their skin, but the judgment is harsh if they embrace conservative philosophies.
This Special 2nd Edition of “Emancipation, Revelation, Revolution” plus bonus 24 minute sequel “Reparations: Who Should Pay?” that examines the history of slavery and racial discrimination in the United States.
Nina May says …
Innocent, law abiding Americans are being treated like criminals … No … ‘Domestic Terrorists’.
This is such an important issue that is being swept under the rug and censored because they know they have gone off the reservation as far as how these innocent people are being treated.
It is great, but frightening when you see all the back stories of just regular Americans who have been treated like domestic terrorists, complete with doors being busted down by the FBI and in one case, one young girl, maybe 10, being handcuffed.
The message is that if you dare speak out against their tyranny, they will throw you in jail, and throw away the key.
People have been in jail for almost a year, in solitary confinement, no bail, and no trial date in site for most of them. They are being abused and tortured. One has lost sight in one eye after a horrible beating for leading a Bible study for his fellow inmates. Some have asked to be transferred to Gitmo, believing they will get better treatment … like actual terrorists get.
Points to consider …
1. At least four permits were issued to groups that day allowing them to protest at the Capitol. The Mayor of DC even posted suggested roads to take or avoid, on their website.
2. The timeline doesn’t work … Trump was still speaking when the violence was supposed to have happened and even if people were incited by his speech … it is a 50 minute walk from the White House to the Capitol … long after they claim the violence started.
3. Where they show bike racks being used to keep the crowd back is where we were standing. We didn’t see any Cap. Hill police and no bike racks. Their footage shows the inaugural stands half built with just a few pieces of the white plastic. It was totally built out when we were there.
4. I was there until almost four and the entire time did not hear one siren. The streets next to the Capitol were empty. I shot film in the middle of the intersection showing nothing in a 360 circle. My footage behind the Capitol shows Cap. Hill police peacefully hanging with protestors who were peacefully chanting USA and singing God Bless America. What was being show on TV as “Live” was not happening. (All digital footage has time stamps.)
5. All the doors into the Capitol were open and several had no guards checking bags or sending people through metal detectors like they always have. Some people reported that they were buzzed in with no guards on the other side of the door. There is enough footage of peaceful groups walking calmly through the rotunda with guards greeting them and even pointing out features inside the Capitol to look at.
6 We saw 10 “paramilitary” ANTIFA looking people go over the short wall we were standing by after someone told them it was time to move. They moved through the crowd quickly as though they knew exactly which door to go in … there was no resistance.
7. There were police (maybe DC) firing flash bangs on a docile, peaceful crowd, as though inciting them, but they didn’t budge.
8. Why are none of the FBI plants being held accountable for the violence they caused yet innocent people who never even went into the Capitol are being held without a trial in sight?
Solutions? Let’s talk.
- Updating an Antiquated Voting Proces
- Reasons it will be a Trump Landslide
- A Second Civil Rights Battle Being Waged …
- The Biggest Monument to Racism is Still Standing (why isn’t it being torn down?)
- A Second Civil Rights Battle Being Waged
- Reparations … Who Should Pay?
- The Commie Squad Are One-Termers
- Democrats … the Party of Death … Deathocrats? Catchy and Appropriate
- Wearing the Yellow Star of the NRA … March 24, 2018 . . . Let the Shame Game Begin
- The Left is Still Using Tragedy to Disarm Americans